Department of Anatomy
A student shall able to:
1) Recognize the scientific bases of medicine in health in common.
2) Describe the main points relating to the development, structure and function of the healthy human body and each of its major organs.
3) Identity the different parts of the human body and its major organs in dissection specimens and sections of the body.
4) Identify the main fine structural features of tissues and organs at histological, ultra structural levels.
5) Develop practical and intellectual skills.
6) Pick our strange rare and uncommon symptoms from Path gnomonic symptoms and rugs for the purpose of applying the law of similar in Homeopathic practice.
7) Applicable the anatomical knowledge to practical situations.
|Department of Anatomy|
|S.No.||Name of Teachers||Present Designation||Date of Joining||Qualification||Awarding autority with year of Award||Date of Birth||Registration No.||Photo Graph of Teachers|
|1||Dr. Binod Kumar Tiwari||Professor||10.09.2011||DHMS, BHMS||State Council of Hom. M.P. 1999||30.08.1975||13484 MP||
|3||Dr. (Mrs.) S. S. Sarangi||Lecturer||10/3/2011||BHMS,MD (Hom.)||Utkal Univ. Orissa 2010||16.07.1982||C /508 Odisha||
- » Department of Anatomy
- » Department of Physiology & Biochemistry
- » Department of Pharmacy
- » Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- » Department of Pathology & Microbiology
- » Department of Surgery
- » Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- » Department of Practice of Medicine
- » Department of Repertory
- » Department of Community Medicine
- » Department of Organon of Medicine
- » Department of Materia Medica & Therapeutics