Department of Community Medicine
1) Organize elementary epidemiological studies to assess the health problems in the area. For this he should be able to design a study, collect data, analyse, make a report and be able to participate in health information systems.
2) Demonstrate the knowledge of principles of organizing prevention and control of communicable and non-communicable diseases by incorporating the Hahnemannian concept of preventation and control of communicable and non-communicable diseases.
3) Organize health care service for special groups like Mother, infants, school children, handicapped and geriatric.
4) Promote community participation especially in areas of disease control, health education and implementation of national programme.
5) Aware of national priorities and the goal to be achieved to complement primary health care including the health for all.
|Department of Community Medicine|
|S.No.||Name of Teachers||Present Designation||Date of Joining||Qualification||Awarding autority with year of Award||Date of Birth||Registration No.||Photo Graph of Teachers|
|2||Dr. L.N.Kurrey||Lecturer||06.3.2013||BHMS||Jivaji Uni. Gwali. 2006||06.07.1979||15260||
- » Department of Anatomy
- » Department of Physiology & Biochemistry
- » Department of Pharmacy
- » Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- » Department of Pathology & Microbiology
- » Department of Surgery
- » Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- » Department of Practice of Medicine
- » Department of Repertory
- » Department of Community Medicine
- » Department of Organon of Medicine
- » Department of Materia Medica & Therapeutics