Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
Deals with the application of medical knowledge to aid in the administration of Justice.
It is used by the legal authorities for the solution of legal problems.
The students shall:
1) Be acquainted with medico-legal procedures, medical ethics & various provisions of Consumer Protection Act.
2) Be competent to handle medico-legal cases apart from giving evidence in such cases whenever required.
3) Have the knowledge of toxicology to identify the poison & adopt necessary emergency measures.
4) Expand his knowledge of Materia-Medica by incorporating the knowledge gained through the study of Toxicology.
|Department of F.M.T.|
|S.No.||Name of Teachers||Present Designation||Date of Joining||Qualification||Awarding autority with year of Award||Date of Birth||Registration No.||Photo Graph of Teachers|
|1||Dr. N.K.Mishra||Professor||01.03.2014||BHMS, MD(Hom)||BRA Univer.Agra (U.P.) 2012|
|2||Dr. R.K.Mishra||Reader||03.05.2013||BHMS||Smabalpur Univ. 1994||31.05.1968||1998|
|3||Dr.Suman Bagchi||Lecturer||09.07.2012||BHMS, MD (Hom.)||W.B.Univ.Health Science 2012||09.01.1984||27567 WB||
- » Department of Anatomy
- » Department of Physiology & Biochemistry
- » Department of Pharmacy
- » Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- » Department of Pathology & Microbiology
- » Department of Surgery
- » Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- » Department of Practice of Medicine
- » Department of Repertory
- » Department of Community Medicine
- » Department of Organon of Medicine
- » Department of Materia Medica & Therapeutics