Department of Materia Medica & Therapeutics
1) Construction of the Materia-Medica and enumeration of the Method of action of Drugs.
2) Demonstration of the ability to apply Materia-medica practically.
3) Demonstration of the ability to develop the drug picture and the knowledge of relative importance of individual drug.
4) Comparing and contrasting the drugs and understanding their different and minute shades in relation with other drugs though they look similar.
5) Materia Medica in clinical practice with Philosophically based and fixed laws of the Homeopathic system.
|Hom. Materia Medica|
|S.No.||Name of Teachers||Present Designation||Date of Joining||Qualification||Awarding autority with year of Award||Date of Birth||Registration No.||Photo Graph of Teachers|
|1||Dr. A. K. Das||Professor||10/11/2009||DHMS, MD.(Hom.)||J.R.N.R.V. Uni. 2007||15.03.1971||C/2234 Odisha / CCH 1228||
|2||Dr. Sanjay Rathi||Professor||03.05.2013||DHMS, MD (Hom)||J.R.N.R.V. Uni. 2005||30.05.1971||166 CG||
|3||Dr.Bishwajit Pal||Reader||1/8/2011||BHMS||Calcutta Unive. 1996||01.12.1967||20823 WB||
|4||Dr. Pratap Kumar Sahu||Lecturer||1/7/2006||BHMS||Sambalpur Univ. 1997||15.07.1966||C/2239 Odisha||
|5||Dr. Abani Kumar Das||Lecturer||1/7/2006||BHMS||Samblapur Univ.2000||11.01.1976||C/2807 Odisha||
- » Department of Anatomy
- » Department of Physiology & Biochemistry
- » Department of Pharmacy
- » Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- » Department of Pathology & Microbiology
- » Department of Surgery
- » Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- » Department of Practice of Medicine
- » Department of Repertory
- » Department of Community Medicine
- » Department of Organon of Medicine
- » Department of Materia Medica & Therapeutics