Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
1)Understand the pre-conception, ante natal, neonatal, post natal factors that affect pregnant women and fetus.
2)Taking the case in detail, menstrual / obstetrics history.
3) Shall be able to diagnose the common gynecological disorders in day to day practice.
4)To understand the application of knowledge of Organon and Materia Medica in obstetrics and gynecological disorders.
5) To understand the knowledge of diet and regimen and management of the patient during antenatal and post natal period.
|Department of Obs./Gyn.|
|S.No.||Name of Teachers||Present Designation||Date of Joining||Qualification||Awarding autority with year of Award||Date of Birth||Registration No.||Photo Graph of Teachers|
|1||Dr. (Mrs.) Rashmi budhiya||Professor||01.03.2011||MBBS (Dgo)||-|
|2||Dr. (Mrs.) S.Sridevi||Professor||13.12.2013||DHMS, BHMS MD (Hom.)||Baba Farid Univ. of Hsc 2011||17.05.1972||12828 MP||
|3||Dr. Sadhna Sahu||Lecturer||01.03.2011||BHMS, MD (Hom.)||B.R.A.Bihar Univ. 2013||19.11.1978||CG 433||
|4||Dr. Kiran Prasad||Lecturer||01.03.2011||BHMS||Nagpur University 2003||22.02.1980||37607||
- » Department of Anatomy
- » Department of Physiology & Biochemistry
- » Department of Pharmacy
- » Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- » Department of Pathology & Microbiology
- » Department of Surgery
- » Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- » Department of Practice of Medicine
- » Department of Repertory
- » Department of Community Medicine
- » Department of Organon of Medicine
- » Department of Materia Medica & Therapeutics