Department of Organon of Medicine
A student shall able to:
1) List the fundamental principles of Homoeopathy, critically analyze and evaluate the writings in Homoeopathy in the light of Psychology, logic, Philosophy, Science and Medicine.
2) Comprehend the person in wider dimensions, appreciate the factors responsible for the genesis and maintenance of the illness and build up the portrait of disease after through case taking.
3) Plan the general management of a case and formulate an effective treatment plan.
|Department of Organon of Medicine|
|S.No.||Name of Teachers||Present Designation||Date of Joining||Qualification||Awarding autority with year of Award||Date of Birth||Registration No.||Photo Graph of Teachers|
|1||Dr. U. K. Chawda||Professor||3/7/2006||DHMS, MD.(Hom.)||J.R.N.R.V.Uni.2005||11.10.1968||11944 M.P.||
|2||Dr. B.C.Rout||Reader||13.12.2013||DHMS, BHMS||Orissa State Bourd of Hom. Medi.|
|3||Dr. E.Shivram Krishna||Lecturer||1/3/2011||BHMS||Sambalpur Univ. 1990||25.05.1983||C\/1634 Odisha||
|4||Dr.Virtika Singh||Lecturer||15/2/2012||BHMS||Devi Ahilya Uni. 2006||19.12.1980||230 CG|
- » Department of Anatomy
- » Department of Physiology & Biochemistry
- » Department of Pharmacy
- » Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- » Department of Pathology & Microbiology
- » Department of Surgery
- » Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- » Department of Practice of Medicine
- » Department of Repertory
- » Department of Community Medicine
- » Department of Organon of Medicine
- » Department of Materia Medica & Therapeutics