Department of Pathology & Microbiology
1) Pathology is a key subject to bridge knowledge of preclinical sciences of anatomy, physiology and biochemistry to clinical branches of medical & surgical disciplines.
2) To understand the morphological changes in cell structure in disease and to realize the mechanism of the etiological factors in causation of such change in co-relation to homoeopathy.
3) To know the pathogenecity & virulence of microbes in relation to susceptibility of the constitution.
4)To study the concept of miasm in relation with pathology.
5) To co-relate the knowledge of pathology to Homeopathic concept
|Department of Pathology|
|S.No.||Name of Teachers||Present Designation||Date of Joining||Qualification||Awarding autority with year of Award||Date of Birth||Registration No.||Photo Graph of Teachers|
|1||Dr. Kumar Kant Jaiswal||Professor||05.03.2011||MBBS,MD (Patho.)||Rani Durgawati Uni. 1994||-||-||
|2||Dr. Mahabahu Nayak||Lecturer||10/3/2011||BHMS, MD (Hom.)||Utkal Univ. Orissa 2010||13.02.1982||C/3504 Odisha|
|3||Dr. Ghanshyam Meshram||Lecturer||09.01.2014||MBBS||Rani Durgawati Univ. 2011||29.12.1974||MP 12705|
- » Department of Anatomy
- » Department of Physiology & Biochemistry
- » Department of Pharmacy
- » Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- » Department of Pathology & Microbiology
- » Department of Surgery
- » Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- » Department of Practice of Medicine
- » Department of Repertory
- » Department of Community Medicine
- » Department of Organon of Medicine
- » Department of Materia Medica & Therapeutics