Department of Pharmacy
1) Demonstration of the acquisition of the basic knowledge of the principles and practice of Homoeopathy
2) Demonstration of the knowledge of the scientific and logical basis of the principles and practice of dynamisation.
3) Demonstration of the methods of quality testing, storage and dispensing of Homeopathic medicines.
4) Recalling the loss relating to the Pharmaceutical Industries in general and Homoeopathy in particular.
|Department of Hom. Pharmacy|
|S.No.||Name of Teachers||Present Designation||Date of Joining||Qualification||Awarding autority with year of Award||Date of Birth||Registration No.||Photo Graph of Teachers|
|1||Dr. J.Barik||Professor||03.05.2013||DHMS, BHMS||Orissa State Board of Hom. Med.1976 & 1987||11.07.1950||
|2||Dr. Vivek Sao||Reader||13/12/2013||BHMS||Sambalpur Univ. 2000||21.07.1974||136660 MP||
|3||Dr. Om Prakash Patel||Lecturer||04.06.2013||BHMS, MD(Hom)||Bharti V.Deemed Uni. Pune 2013||21.06.1982||1182 CG|
- » Department of Anatomy
- » Department of Physiology & Biochemistry
- » Department of Pharmacy
- » Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- » Department of Pathology & Microbiology
- » Department of Surgery
- » Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- » Department of Practice of Medicine
- » Department of Repertory
- » Department of Community Medicine
- » Department of Organon of Medicine
- » Department of Materia Medica & Therapeutics