Department of Physiology & Biochemistry
1) To know the normal functions of all systems, their regulatory mechanism and the interactions for a cell co- ordinated total body function.
2) Understand the basic principles, mechanism and holistic control of all the function of the human body as a whole.
3) Analyse the physiological & Biochemical responses and adaptations of the person to the life process.
4) Know the physiological and biochemical basis of the disease and application of this Knowledge in the understanding the treatment of the patient.
5) Acquiring the Skills to conduct experiment and interpret the data to solve the clinical problems.
|Department of Physiology|
|S.No.||Name of Teachers||Present Designation||Date of Joining||Qualification||Awarding autority with year of Award||Date of Birth||Registration No.||Photo Graph of Teachers|
|1||Dr. Rajendra Prasad||Principal||8/6/2007||MD,(Hom.)||J.R.N.R.V.Uni.2007||01.01.1947||16009 Bihar||
|2||Dr. (Mrs.) Vasudha Mishra||Professor||3/5/2013||BHMS,MD(Hom)||J.R.N.R.V. Uni. 2006||23.10.1973||130 CG|
|3||Dr. (Mrs.) Alpana Kashyap||Reader||13/12/2013||BHMS||Sambalpur Univ. 1998||22.10.1973||12347 MP||
|4||Dr. Rituja Shukla||Lecturer||15.09.2012||BHMS||B.U.Univ. 2008||17.11.1984||15981 MP||
- » Department of Anatomy
- » Department of Physiology & Biochemistry
- » Department of Pharmacy
- » Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- » Department of Pathology & Microbiology
- » Department of Surgery
- » Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- » Department of Practice of Medicine
- » Department of Repertory
- » Department of Community Medicine
- » Department of Organon of Medicine
- » Department of Materia Medica & Therapeutics