Department of Surgery
The study of surgery starts in 2nd year B.H.M.S. and completes in 3rd year B.H.M.S. It includes other branches of surgery, i.e., E.N.T., Orthopedics, and Ophthalmology. During this period of duration the student should be able to understand the most common surgical diseases.
1) To understand the operative procedure of understanding the different types of Anesthesia.
2) To understand the general management of wound fracture, dressing and plaster of Paris.
3) Understand the laboratory and special investigations.
4) Must be able to know the scope and limitation of application of Homeopathic Medicines.
|Department of Surgery|
|S.No.||Name of Teachers||Present Designation||Date of Joining||Qualification||Awarding autority with year of Award||Date of Birth||Registration No.||Photo Graph of Teachers|
|1||Dr. Abhishek Sharma||Professor||01.03.2011||BDS||-|
|2||Dr. Manish Budhiya||Professor||01.03.2011||MBBS,MS (Ortho.)||-|
|3||Dr. Saurabh Sharma||Reader||3/2/2014||BHMS, MD (Hom.)||BRA Bihar Uni./2009||30.09.1982||0174 CG||
|4||Dr. Paramhansh Singh||Lecturer||1/7/2006||BHMS||Samblapur Univ.1997||15.06.1971||C/2258 Odisha|
- » Department of Anatomy
- » Department of Physiology & Biochemistry
- » Department of Pharmacy
- » Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- » Department of Pathology & Microbiology
- » Department of Surgery
- » Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- » Department of Practice of Medicine
- » Department of Repertory
- » Department of Community Medicine
- » Department of Organon of Medicine
- » Department of Materia Medica & Therapeutics