Electronics & Communication Engineering
Department of Electronics & Communication engineering was established in the year 2007, with the motive of impart quality education in the field of Electronics & Communication with fast changing scenario not only M.P. but also all over the India currently it is offering Bachelor of Engineering (BE) Degree in the Department which gives emphasis equally on theory and practical knowledge. The Labs of the Department are equipped with modern equipment and use to modify them time to time.
There is also provision of Guest Faculty lecturers from good Academic Institutes from IIITSNITS etc. The Department also motivate the students for taking parts in the Research areas by regularly conducting Workshops, Seminars, Industrial visit. The students are also involved in Research papers in good Conferences and Journals.
Programs offered by the Department:
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) – 120 seats
Course Objective :
Students in the Electronics & Communication Program become the Professionals at the time of their graduation, in field of :
1. Deep Knowledge of theory subjects so that they get good marks at thier graduation level as well as to face Competitive exams like GATE, PSUS etc. In the current year more than 20 students are selected in GATE-2013
2. An ability to perform experiments, their Projects, as well as some Innovative Projects that were awarded in the previous Sessions.
3. An ability to become multidisciplinary professionals.
4. An ability to identify Problems and get its appropriate solution.
5. An ability of writing and oral communication Skills.
6. An ability to design circuits of their field like Xilinx, Pspice Matlab, Microwind, Labview, Fiko etc.
In every semester the students are given additional training as to develop their skills inside and outside college by industrial visit.
The faculty in the department is a rich blend of personnel with industrial and professional experience. The dedicated staff members have sound knowledge in emerging areas like Communication VLSI, Embedded Systems, Antenna, Analog & Digital Circuits etc. The breadth and depth of the research interests of the academic staff ensures a high standard lecture courses and provide excellent opportunities for challenging and stimulating final year projects. Individual lecturers supplement their delivery using black boards, overhead projectors and video projection.
The Department interacts with well reputed industries to provide job oppoutunities in their core companies like Telecommunication BSNL, AIRTEL, etc. Software companies like TCS, WIPRO, TECHMAHINDRA,INFOSYS etc, as well as Public Sectors like NTPC,SAIL,BARC,BHEL etc.
Electronics & Communication Engineering graduates has many options for their careers they have option of their core companies which works in R&D of semiconductor electronics circuits designs, in the field of Telecommunication for insttalling BTS, RF survey etc, Public sectors in different field OIL,ATOMIC RESEARCH, ELECTRICAL DESIGN, STEEL, MINING etc.
The Electronics & Communication Engineering department has 15 well equipped laboratories supported by different advanced software’s.
• Electronics Instrumentation.
• Networks lab.
• Software Lab-I/II/III/IV.
• Optical Fiber Communication.
• Advance Communication.
• ADC/Analog Comm./Digital Comm.
• Digital circuits/DELD.
• Microprocessor and Microcontroller.
• TV lab.
• Major Project lab.