Library of Lakshmi Narain College of Management, an air conditioned facility that houses nearly 4,000 approx.volumes of books. An online journal database with a link to DELNET, is also available. The assortment of 175 national and 14 international journals and magazines is a major enabler for students in their study and research. The spacious reading area lends a calm and comfortable atmosphere for students and faculty members to pursue excellence in academic activity. It goes without saying that the library is equipped with all modern facilities at par with international standards.
LNCM also has Institutional membership in the libraries of DELNET (Developing Library Network, New Delhi).
Open from 9.30 A.M. to 4.30 P.M., the library owns a book bank section cater to the needs of some deserving candidates.
· Operating System (Windows 2000 series and Windows XP)
· Utility Software (MS Office, Acrobat Reader)
· Reference Services
· Internet Facility
· Database Search through DELNET
· Document Delivery Service (Digital & Printer)
· Current Awareness Services
· Resource Sharing
INSIDE THE LIBRARY
· Open Access Facilities for Textual Documents.
· Provision Reading hall for Students and Teachers/ Scholars.
· Reference Books, Thesis/ Dissertations, Census/ Govt. Publication.
· Journals of National and International reputation.