Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Head of Department: Dr. Anwar Ahmad Ansari
Location: CME Block, LNCT Campus.
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering is established in 1994 with an intake of 60 at undergraduate level. Since its inception department has undergone many developments. Presently the department is headed by Dr. A. A. Ansari, M.Tech, Ph.D. (Electrical Engineering). The department has intake of 120 in undergraduate program and an intake of 24 in M.E. (Power Electronics). The department has qualified, experienced and adequate faculty in cadre ratio. The department has modern laboratories like Network Analysis, Project, Electrical Machine, Power System, Control System, Electrical and Electronics Instrumentation, Electrical Simulation etc.
The department has a library and computer centre. The department encourages its faculty to present research papers in national, referred international journals, conferences and symposium. Faculty members are motivated to attend workshops and Faculty Development Programs both in house and off campus. The department has good records of placement in prominent companies.
Research assistance for paper presentation and travel grants for India and abroad are provided by LNCT and government agencies like MPCST, AICTE, DST etc.
"To impart knowledge of electrical and electronics engineering and mould students into world class professional to achieve excellence in engineering education and research."
- To prepare students with a deep understanding of fundamentals of electrical and electronics engineering.
- To prepare engineering professionals with positive attitude, values and vision.
- To collaborate with industry, research organizations and academia to encourage innovations and patents.
- To impart consultancy services in the field of electrical and electronics engineering.
Program Educational Objectives
- To apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering appropriate to the field of electrical and electronics engineering.
- To apply mathematical, scientific and engineering together with electrical and electronics engineering principles to identify, understand, design, implement, evaluate and formulate solutions to meet the needs of industry and society.
- To design a system, component or processes to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, manufacturing, and sustainability.
- To prepare the students to successfully work in various industrial organizations, Government organizations, Public Sector Undertakings etc. both at home and abroad also participate and succeed in competitive examinations.
- » Computer Science & Engineering
- » Electronics & Communication Engineering
- » Mechanical Engineering
- » Civil Engineering
- » Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- » Basic Engineering Science
- » Information Technology
- » Chemical Engineering
- » Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- » Electrical Engineering
- » Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- » Master of Business Administration (MBA)