Head of Department: Dr. Amit Shrivastava
Location: CME Block, LNCT Campus.
Department of Electrical Engineering is established in 2010 with intake of 30 at undergraduate program in Electrical Engineering. Presently it has intake of 120 at undergraduate program in Electrical Engineering and postgraduate program in control system. The department has qualified, experienced and adequate faculty as per cadre ratios.
Since inception it has undergone many developments. Presently Dr. Amit Shrivastava B.E. (Electrical Engineering), M.Tech, (H.E.E), Ph.D. (Power System) is Professor and Head of Department and also Dean of Students Welfare, DSW. It has modern laboratories like Basic Electrical Engineering, Network Analysis, Electrical Instrumentation, Electrical Workshop, Power System, Power Electronics, Control System, Electrical Machine, Electrical Simulation and Electrical Drives. The laboratories facilities and the infrastructure are being regularly upgraded and are well supported by the college.
The Department encourages its faculty to present paper in national journal, referred international journal, conferences and symposium. Faculty is permitted to participate both in campus and off campus programs. Research assistance for paper presentation and travel grants for India and abroad are provided by LNCT and government agencies like MPCST, AICTE, DST etc.
"Produce proficient engineers with expertise in knowledge and its application related to Electrical Engineering."
- To impart methodological knowledge through inventive teaching learning process and conducting conferences and workshops.
- To motivate the electrical engineers to focus on the non-polluting renewable sources of energy.
Program Educational Objectives
- To impart a fundamental knowledge needed for the practice, study and applications in areas of electric power and controls.
- To produce quality engineers with broad education necessary for productive careers including knowledge of important current issues in electrical engineering.
- To mould our engineers with strong communication skills, professional responsibilities, to effectively function as members and leaders of multi-disciplinary teams.
- » Computer Science & Engineering
- » Electronics & Communication Engineering
- » Mechanical Engineering
- » Civil Engineering
- » Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- » Basic Engineering Science
- » Information Technology
- » Chemical Engineering
- » Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- » Electrical Engineering
- » Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- » Master of Business Administration (MBA)