Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Head of Department: Dr. L.N.Gahalod
Location: LNCT Building.
The Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering was established in 2007 with a intake of 60 at undergraduate level.
The department is fully equipped to support theoretical and practical syllabus as per Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal.
The department shares 08 laboratories and many kits and instruments with Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering such as VLSI Kits, DSP Kits, pH meter, flow meter, process control, Electronics kits, Communication kits, ARM and 8086 Microprocessor kits, test benches, programmers and IC testers, LCR meters, CRO’s, function generators, PCB Etching machine etc..
The departmental library has 300 books of different authors and titles. The department encourages its students as well as its faculty to present their research paper and work in National, referred International Journals, Conferences, Symposiums, Workshops, Faculty Development Program like TEQIP-II, ISTE etc.. The department has good records of campus placement in various national companies and international companies and selections in GATE and CAT exams.
Research assistance for paper presentation and travel grants for India and abroad are provided by LNCT and government agencies like MPCST, AICTE, DST etc.
"Be a recognized department in academics, research, consultancy for quality, service and solution to industrial problems in areas of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering."
- To provide quality education in the discipline of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- To prepare the students for a bright successful career.
- To blend theoretical knowledge and practical skills with employability trait.
- To promote team spirit and leadership qualities for socially acceptable and eco-friendly engineers and citizens.
Program Educational Objectives
Able to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering as appropriate to the field of electronics & instrumentation engineering practice.
- To be able to apply mathematical, scientific, engineering together with Electronics and Instrumentation engineering principles to identify, understand, design, implement, evaluate and formulate solutions to meet industry and societal needs.
- To analyze real life problems, design befitting medical, space, telecom, navigation systems appropriate to their solutions that are technically sound, economically feasible and sustainable.
- To identify, formulate, solve and design instruments that meet out desired specifications and requirements to meet the specified goals.
- To use the latest techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary to analyze instrumentation in medical, industrial, space, telecommunication, maintenance engineering and other related industrial problems.
- An understanding of the effects of the engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental and societal context.
- To exhibit professionalism, ethical attitude, effective written and oral communication skills and team work to practice in their profession with high regards to social issues and responsibilities.
- » Computer Science & Engineering
- » Electronics & Communication Engineering
- » Mechanical Engineering
- » Civil Engineering
- » Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- » Basic Engineering Science
- » Information Technology
- » Chemical Engineering
- » Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- » Electrical Engineering
- » Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- » Master of Business Administration (MBA)