There are 2 Hostels providing residential accommodation to the students in the campus. Both are situated in the College premises. There are various facilities in hostels like - canteen, public phone, cold drinking water, hot water for bath, etc. For entertainment the T.V. sets are available in recreation halls. However, viewing time is pre-defined. A Doctor visits the hostel, twice a week to conduct medical check-up.
Hostel accommodation is allotted to students strictly on merit basis during the first year
General Rules :
- Allotted room will not be changed/swapped without permission of the Warden No change in the position of the furniture is allowed in the room.
- The student should bring his own bed sheet, blanket, etc,
- The student will be held responsible and will be suitably fined if he damages any furniture or fixture in his room or of the hostel premises.
- It is obligatory on the part of the student seeking admission in the hostel for the first time to introduce his parents or local guardians to the Warden.
- Student must put off the lights, Fan and close the water taps before they lock their rooms. All students in the room will be penalised if lights, fans are seen ‘ON’ in locked room.
- Students should not use any type of electric heating appliance, iorn as well as Radio, Transistor and Tape Recorders in their rooms. The student will be fined if such appliances are found in the room and also the said appliances will be confiscated and will not be returned.
- Making noise or talking loudly in the hostel is forbidden.
- Students should maintain discipline and peaceful atmosphere in the hostel as well as in mess and reading hall.
- Each student will be given hostel Identity Card. This card must be shown to the watchman/Warden if asked for.
- Students should keep their rooms clean, neat, and tidy and maintain hygienic conditions so asto keep diseases away. Make use of dustbins.
- Students should not play any outdoor games such as Cricket, Volleyball etc. in the hostel premises, otherwise they will be fined.
- Hot water will be provided only during 7.00 a.m. to 9.00 a.m.
- Students are advised not to possess excessive cash and valuables like gold-rings, chains etc in the room. If kept, it should be entirely on their own responsibility.
- In case of illness or any other emergency, the Students should immediately report to the Warden for further appropriate action in the matter.
- Students should not get involved in any kind of Ragging Activity otherwise strict action at hostel and college level will be taken.
- Smoking, Chewing tobacco or pan, spitting as well as consuming alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited. In case of violation of the rule in hostel or campus, he will be rusticated from hostel immediately. In that case hostel fee will not be refunded.
- Celebrations of parties, playing with dry/ wet colours or with plain water, using crackers insides hostel premises are not allowed.
- Misbehavior with Security guards/watchman/ mess staff/Waiters/ or any other official of the hostel will be treated as an act of indiscipline.
- Indulgence in any kind of undesirable activity will be treated as breach of discipline. Such students will not only be fined but may also be expelled from the hostel immediately and the fees will be forfeited.
- For the purpose of discipline and convenience, the Warden reserves the right to change the room of the student.
- Any suggestion regarding the improvement in hostel facilities should be made to the hostel Warden orally or in writing.
- Bringing lunch/dinner tiffin or breakfast or any kind of food/beverages inside the room is strictly prohibited
- Students must return to the hostel and be in their rooms before 10.00 p.m. on Monday to Sunday.
- No student will be allowed to enter in the hostel beyond the permissible time
- Students should not go out of Bhopal City without taking a prior permission of the Warden. It is necessary to inform the Warden with the request application mentioning the reasons to stay outside.
- Students taking leave should clearly mention address where they are going, telephone numbers, dates and other required information in the leave form.
- Students must vacate the hostel rooms immediately the next day after completion of final examinations.
- Every student seeking admission to hostel is advised to join the mess attached to the hostel.
- Only pure vegetarian food will be provided.
- Students should not bring any kind of outside food in the hostel room.
- Mess will be closed on every Sunday evening.
Guests And Visitors
- Friends, parents and guests are not allowed to stay in the hostel.
- Visitors will be allowed in the hostel premises from 4.30 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. only.