Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Lakshmi Narain College of Technology-MCA, Bhopal was established in 1998 to provide quality technical education. It is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. The college has been consistently maintaining excellent academic results and placements. It is producing the computer professionals of international standards; resulting in almost 100% placement batch after batch. It has the distinction of being the first private MCA College in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
The college has state-of-the-art computing facilities with over 300 computers networked through broadband for Internet access. The college has a fully automated central library with over 15533 books and national/international journals including e-journals. There is continuous college-industry interface. Special efforts are made to groom the students to meet the standards of the industry, both in technical knowledge and soft skills. Interactive seminars on emerging technologies and personality development programmes are arranged to provide wide ranging exposure to students. The college is part of the Campus Connect program with TCS for training students in accordance with the needs of the Industry.
The department has experienced, qualified and dedicated faculty members. The detailed information of the faculty members can be seen here.
About the Director
Dr. Parashu Ram Pal, Director, Lakshmi Narain College of Technology-MCA, is an eminent scholar having 15 years experience. He obtained his Ph.D. (Computer Science) and Master in Computer Applications in April, 2010 and June, 1998 respectively from Barkatullah University Bhopal M.P. He started his career in education from Lakshmi Narain College of Technology Bhopal in 1998.
About the HOD
Dr. Virendra Kumar Tiwari has obtained Ph.D. (Computer Science) and MCA from Dr. Hari Singh Gour Central University, Sagar, M.P. in 2011 & 2005 respectively. He started his career in education from Dr. Hari Singh Gour Central University, Sagar, M. P. in department of Computer Science and Application, Sagar (DCSA) in 2005. He is working as an Associate Prof. & Head, Lakshmi Narain College of Technology-MCA, since 2011. He did his research in the field of Stochastic Modelling and Computer Networking. His current research interest is to analyze the internet traffic sharing under various traffic analyses and Mobile Computing.
ACTIVITIES ORGANIZED IN LNCT-MCA, BHOPAL
- National Conference on “Emerging Trends in Information Technology” was organized on April 15-16, 2007.
- National Conference on “Recent advances in performance Enhancement Techniques” was organized on March 26-27, 2010.
- LNCT-MCA is conducting placement preparatory classes on every Saturday all the students of MCA –IV semester are attend and avail the benefit.
- Dr. K. Krishna Rao (Associate Professor, Dr. H. S. Gour University Sagar) delivered expert lecturer on web technologies & its applications on 11/02/2013.
- One day Career Guidance Program organized in LNCT-MCA Bhopal on 17 April 2013. Mr. Shantanu Bhagwat, Dr. Pushpanjali , Prof. Ashok Rai, Dr. Parashu Ram Pal and Dr. Virendra Tiwari were present in the function. Dr. Parashu Ram Pal given welcome address and Ms. Monika Tomar given vote of thanks. Prof.Sanjay Bajpai coordinated the event.Dr Pushpanjali shared her views on the values of Indian culture and importance of yoga for healthy life.
FACULTY’S AWARDS & ACHIVEMENTS of LNCT-MCA
- Dr. Virendra Tiwari , Mr. Ashok Rai, Mr. Anoop Chaturvedi, Mr. Ravindra Tiwari & Mr. Amit Pratap Singh attended a Workshop on “Intelligent Computing Techniques in Data Mining” under TEQIP-II organized by Department of Mathematics & Computer Applications at Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal, from January 14-18, 2013.
- Dr. Parashu Ram Pal, Nitesh Vyas, published a research paper “E-Healthcare Decision Support System Based on Ontology Learning: A Conceptual Model”, in International Journal of Computer Applications (ISSN: 0975-8887) NEW YORK, USA, Volume 59– No.9, December 2012.
- Dr. Parashu Ram Pal, Kamlesh Malpani, published a research paper “Incremental Association Rule Mining Through Vertical Transaction ID”, in International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research (ISSN: 2229-5518), Houston, USA, Volume 3, Issue 12, December 2012.
- Dr. Virendra Kumar Tiwari, published a research paper “Analysis of Internet Traffic Distribution for User Behaviour based Probability in Two-Market Environment”, in International Journal of Computer Applications (ISSN No. 0975-8887), September 2011, Vol. 30, No. 08, Pages 44-51.
- Dr. Virendra Kumar Tiwari, attended International workshop on “Interactive Systems, Nanosolar Photovoltaics and Coating for a Sustainable Built Environment” Sponsored by UK-India Education Research Initiative(UKIERI) organized by Department of Physics at Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology(MANIT),Bhopal on 10th – 11th January 2013 .
- Mr. Sanjay Bajpai, published a research paper “Techniques of Steganography for Securing Information : A Survey” , in International Journal on Emerging Technologies (ISSN No. 0975-8364) in April 2012.
- Mr. Sanjay Bajpai has been enrolled as a “Research Scholar” in faculty of Computer Science, Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
- Mr. Anoop Chaturvedi has been enrolled as a “Research Scholar” in faculty of Computer Science, RGPV, Bhopal.
- Mr. Anoop Chaturvedi, published a book entitled: “UNIX and Shell Programming”, ISBN: 978-93-81159-05-7, Edition: First, 2012.
- Mr. Anoop Chaturvedi, published a research paper “Interactive Image Segmentation and Object Extraction using Probabilistic Graph”, in Pioneer Journal of Computer Science and Engineering Technology Reference no.: CSE 21-201205015, 4th July 2012.
- Mr. Anoop Chaturvedi, published a research paper “A Novel Similar Region Merging and Flood Fill Technique for Efficient Object Retrieval” in Current Development in Theory and Applications of Computer Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 3 Number 1/2, 2011, Pages 25-54.
- Mr. Anoop Chaturvedi, attended a workshop on “ANDROID APPS. DEVELOPMENT” conducted by BOTRIO in association with TECHNEX 2012, IT-BHU at Lakshmi Narain College of Technology(LNCT), Bhopal on 24th to 25th March 2012.Mr. Amit Pratap Singh attended a workshop “Time and Stress Management” organized by Department of Humanities at Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal, November 5-6, 2012.
- Mrs. Sonal Sakalle, presented a research paper titled “A survey of intrusion detection system for improving detection rate” in a National Conference “Advances in Networks & information Security (NC-ANSI’12)” organized by Gyan Ganga Institute of Technology & Managemnet, Bhopal, November 2, 2012.
- Mrs. Sonal Sakalle, won 1st prize in Technical Paper Presentation at Technosaga 2K11 held at SIRT Bhopal, on 30th Sept. to 1st Oct-2011.
- Dr. Virendra Tiwari , Mr. Anoop Chaturvedi, Mr. Amit Pratap Singh and Ms. Priyanka Gupta, attended a Workshop “ANDROID APPS. DEVELOPMENT” conducted by BOTRIO in association with TECHNEX 2012,IT-BHU at Lakshmi Narain College of Technology(LNCT), Bhopal from March 24-25, 2012.
- Dr. Virendra Tiwari , Ms. Priyanka Gupta, Ms. Monika Tomar, Ms. Kavita Bagde, Mr. Amit Pratap Singh, Mr. Manoj Shukla, Mr. Rohit Singh and Mr. Jitendra Agrawal, attended a Faculty Development Program “ Data Warehousing” conducted by TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES(TCS) at Lakshmi Narain College of Technology(LNCT), Bhopal on 21st January, 2012.
- » Computer Science & Engineering
- » Electronics & Communication Engineering
- » Mechanical Engineering
- » Information Technology
- » Civil Engineering
- » Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- » Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- » Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- » Basic Engineering Science
- » Chemical Engineering