National cadets Carps, LNCT Bhopal
The NCC wing has come into existence in our institute on 25th July 2003 with a platoon of 53 Cadets. Right from its establishment, this wing has given excellent performance at state and national levels. Some achievements are described below:-
- NCC Cadets of LNCT platoon participated 12 day long “National Integration Camp’’ at held at Akluj village of Solapur District Maharashtra from 28/10/2006 to 08/11/2006. Cadets won several prizes during the camp. In the all India debate competition organized during the camp, LNCT students won the first prize. In the Essay Writing Competition also the students won the second prize. In quiz, Cadet Deepesh Tiwari, from the college, won the second prize. NCC Cadets of LNCT also participated in NIC at Kollam, Kerala and Jabalpur from 19 December 2009 to 30 December 2009 and 23/11/2010 to 04//12/2010 respectively.
- The NCC Cadets of LNCT have come out with flying colours in the presentation programme on An Eco & Environment Awareness campaign organized by National Cadets Carps and World wild life fund, as a joint mission on 4th & 5th August 2006. The occasion was presided over by the State Director of WWF for MP & CG Mrs. Sangeeta Saxena, The chief guest on the occasion was brigadier DeepaK Sood, The Director General NCC (MP & CG). Students were provided with all possible information on flora and fauna & biodiversity. Various facts about Tigers Reserves, National Parks & Wild Life sanctuaries were also imparted. A presentation competition on Water Pollution, Eco & Adventure Tourism, Industrial waste etc. was also held. A presentation was given by the NCC team of LNCT, led by SUO Vishnu Pratap Patel. The team won the second prize in this competition.
- NCC Cadets of LNCT participated in the “National Polio Eradication Programme’’ on 21.05.2006 at different booths across Bhopal.
- Mr. Yogesh Singh NCC in-charge, attended a “Pre- Commission Training” of Associate NCC officer at Officer’s Training Academy Kamptee, Nagpur from 22nd November 2004 to 19th February 2005. Officers underwent rigorous Army training .
- Under Officer Mr. Arun Kumar Umar was awarded DG commendation card by the NCC Head Quarters, Delhi on 25th Feb 2009.
- The NCC Cadet Mr Awadh Kumar Patel was awarded Rs.5000/- by SAHARA Scholarship in year 2008.
- Four Cadets of LNCT participated in the one week MOTOR CYCLE EXEPIDITION of in various places of M.P. covering 1000 Kms in the year 2004.
- Cadets of National Cadets Corps (NCC), LNCT platoon participated “National Integration Camp’’ from 3rd Jan to 14 Jan 2012 at Gadag (Karnataka). LNCT NCC Cadets won several prizes in the competition organized during the camp. In the all India debate completion organized during the camp, LNCT team won the first prize. In the quiz Mr. Santosh Bairagi from the college, won the first prize.
- A team of 5 NCC cadets of LNCT participated in the “All India Trekking Camp” of a distance approx 200 KM from 5th to 15th Oct 2011at Amarkantak.
- About 50 NCC Cadets of LNCT participated in 5 CATC camp organized by NCC Group Head Quarter, Bhopal from July 2011 to February 2012. The camp provided the cadets with a platform to learn multifarious technical and physical aspects of the army. The Cadets ware taught the practice of community living and mutual cooperation. They under went rigorous training of firing, Map reading and physical.
- NCC cadet Mr. Sumit Tiwari participated in “SSB screening course” from 10th to 19th Oct 2011 at “Officer Training Academy Kamptee” in Nagpur District.
The NCC wing of LNCT also organized Tree Plantation every year. Besides this, the institute also organized many Blood Donation Camps since 2008 in which more than 1000 students and staff of LNCT voluntarily donated blood.