Total Seats 60
Demand of Civil engineering has increased manifolds over the last decade due to the increase in projects related to real estate, bridge construction, flyovers, metro rails etc both in government and private sectors. Today there is a shortage for the employers to find practical civil engineers.
Civil Engineering department has been established in 2013 to cope up with the challenge of present demand and produce competent and practical civil engineers.
The Department of Civil Engineering pulls out all stops to create outstanding engineers - with advanced teaching techniques and learning aids for undergraduate students. Students are not only made experts in technical aspects but also in interpersonal skills, a vital ingredient to excel in the fast-paced world.
- An Ability to apply the knowledge of mathematics, basic science and material engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An Ability to design structures and buildings to meet the desired needs within constraints of economic, environmental, ethical, health and safety.
- An ability to work on multi-disciplinary domains.
- An Ability to supervise the civil engineering projects.
- An ability of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An Ability to monitor quality control and quality assurance along with maintenance.
- An ability to use the technical skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practices.
- An ability to engage in lifelong learning.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve civil engineering problems.
Engineering Mechanics Lab
Strength of Material Lab
Material Testing Lab
Fluid Mechanics Lab
Theory of structure Lab
Environmental Engineering Lab
Geotechnical Engineering Lab
Transportation Engineering Lab
These Laboratories are equipped with required and modern machinery, instruments and apparatus, along with required materials.Department has fully fledged faculty, which imparts educational instructions with keen interest and sincerity.Students under technical visit are taken to projects in progress/ completed, to get hands-on experience and vision.Department is active enough to arrange expert lectures, workshops, seminars, staff development programme to update faculty and provide opportunity to field engineers for continuing education.