Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Total Seats 120
After 4 years of study students will be turned as a perfect engineer such that they have
- An ability to design a system, components, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environment, social, political, ethical, health and safety, Manufacturability and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulates, and solves engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate efficiently.
- The board education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic,
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering, environmental, and social context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
Every semester end the students are given additional training as to develop their skills.
Electronic circuit solving
HCL training regarding software embedded hardware.
Student's Placement and Opportunities
ABB, L&T, AREVA, C&G, BAJAJ Electricals, Tesla transformers etc.
IEEE (Institute of electrical & electronics engineers)
IEI (Institutions of Engineers)