Electronics and Communication Engineering
Total Seats 120
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and Engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system , component or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulates, and solves electronics and communication engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- An ability to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global ,economic, environmental and social context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life long learning
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for electronics and communication engineering practice.
Electronic Circuit Design, Trouble Shooting and Fabrication
Microcontroller/Embedded System / VLSI
Latest Technologies used in Industrial Automation Sector (PLC, SCADA)
HCL K2 Academy Training
Zensar Technologies Training
INDUSTRY TIE UPS
HCL K2 Academy, Zensar Technologies, PRDC, Student Placement opportunities, BEL, BHEL, ISRO, DRDO, BSNL, HAL, BARC, DAE-RRCAT, L&T, IPCL, ONGC, and many more...
The Department association Best provides a Best platform for studentâ€™s initiative to learn various hard and soft skills. The students are encouraged to present papers and participate in the inter-collegiate quiz, Seminars and symposium. A set of dedicated, talented, well qualified and experienced team of faculty leads the department to the front. Experts from IIT/NIT/R&D Labs/industry are regularly invited for conducting guest lectures /value aided courses .The aim of conducting these courses is to update the knowledge of all the concerned in the advanced technological area. This is helping us in developing good interaction with industry and research and development laboratories of national repute. Most faculty members in the dept. are involved in research activities.
Signal processing (Biomedical signal and image processing ,Speech and Audio Processing , DSP)
Antennas and Microwaves
VLSI and Embedded systems
All the faculties of the department are the members of IETE/ISTE. The department conducts regularly faculty and staff development programs under the AICTE/ISTE/ IETE/ IEEE schemes for the benefit of faculty members. Different professional society student chapters in the Department are:-
IETE student Chapter
ISTE student Chapter