Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Total Seats 60
The world is changing quickly and so are the challenges that face tomorrow's leaders. The MBA Program helps you develop a leadership mindset and strong foundation of management skills to succeed in your first job and throughout your career. We prepare you for the future. We empower you to make a difference. We prepares you for the corporate in the real sense by providing exposure in ERP, Foreign languages and structured round the year programme in personality Development and Grooming.
- Moodle - Hi-Tech Online Course Management System
- 100% Placement Opportunity
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell (NEN)
- TieUp with HCL, Shriram Finance and ERP World (SAP Solutions)
- Mentor System for personalized attention & various club activities for personality development.
- Industrial Interface (Projects/Lectures,Regular Industrial Visits/Seminar & Conferences).
- Regular Conduction of MDP & FDP.
- Highly qualified and experienced Faculty Members.
- AC Classrooms with DLP Projectors.
- Strong Industry exposure.
- World class Infrastructure.
- Adjunct Faculty from Industry.
- Guest Faculty from best B-Schools.
About LNCTE - MBA
This has carved a niche for itself as one of the premiere Institute in Madhya Pradesh. The Institute is committed to harnessing skilled managers with a cross-functional approach for the evolving needs of trade and industry.
The Institute has forged linkage with various leading corporates and constantly works on creating industry interface for the student via many diverse projects, innovative events, guest lectures, etc. Consulting services, management development programmes for students are other activities carried out by the institute.
Academic Stalwarts - who visited Campus
- Dr. Ravichandran, Director, IIM, Indore.
- Dr. Raghuveer Vernekar, Professor, Goa Institute of Management.
- Dr. BVA Rao, Director, International Relations VIT University Vellore.
- Prof Sreekumar, Fellow of IIMA and Dean Faculty of Mgmt. Studied, Goa University.
- Shri K G K Choudhari , Hon. Advisor, VIT, Vellore.
- Dr. Sanjay Mishra , Professor, Quinsland University, Brisbane, Australia.
- Dr. Dinesh Nagar, Dept. of Psychology, BU, Bhopal.
- Dr. B. Murali Manohar, Professor, Placement Co-ordinator, VIIT Busin. School.
- Dr. Pathiya , Director, IIFM, BHOPAL.
Managers' -Talks (Held at Campus for session 2013-14)
Mr. Koushik Chatterjee, AVP HCL Infosystems Ltd.
Mrs. Pramila Kalve, Head Globle Talent Acquisition Group, Zensar.
Mr. Navin Chadha, DGM HCL Infosystems Ltd.
Mr. Sudipta Mukherjee, Executive, General Electric (Health Core Division).
Mr. Vinod Khandekar, Head HR Eicher Tractors, Bhopal.
Mr. Nitish Talwar, Prof. IIPM.
Mr. Murali Aiyaer, Social Entr. at SALT LABS.
Mr. Shailendra Binju, MDP