Total Seats 180
On completion of four years of BE Degree in Mechanical Engineering the student shall be able to develop:-
- An ability to apply knowledge of Mathematics Science to Mechanical Engineering problems.
- An Ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyse and interpret data in Mechanical Engineering field.
- An ability to design a mechanical system, component, or process to meet desired needs within the realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability .
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulates, and solves Mechanical engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility as a Mechanical Engineer.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern Mechanical engineering tools necessary for Mechanical engineering practice.
SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME in the area of AutoCAD, Fabrication, Machining.
Mechanical Engineering students have very broad opportunities in companies like L&T, BHEL, HAL, BALCO, TISCO, GAIL, ONGC, BPCL, RELIANCE, NHPC, IOCL, MARUTI, TATA, JINDAL STEEL, RELIANCE, POWER SECTOR, DEFENSE, RAILWAYS, DRDO, ISRO, NPCL, and NTPC ETC.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Department has industry tie-ups with companies like HCL, Zensar, Bend Joints, and D. K Insulation etc.
Mechanical Engineering Department organizes workshops on AUTOCAD, Renewable energy resources and Robotics.
Mechanical Engineering students have participated in Auto Expo 2009 at New Delhi, Various Tech Fests in Bhopal and Madhya Pradesh and won prizes in different categories.
Mechanical Engineering students are the members of ISTE, ASME & SAE