College Web Information
1. Details of Principal & Medical Superintendent
Name - Dr. R.S.Agrwal
Qualification - MD (Hom)
Age - 50yrs
Registration No. – 10347
Date of Joining – 01/02/2003
Address – 11/1, Shalimar Sterling Complex, Raisen Road, Bhopal-462023.
Telephone No. – College 0755-2753451, 2681156 Hospital - 2750741 Mob. 9827447031
Fax No. – 0755-4252797
E-mail – email@example.com
2. Details of Teaching Staff.
See on Depatments Tab.
3. Details of Non Teaching Staff & Library Staff.
ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF/OFFICE STAFF
4. Details of sanction intake capacity.
100 seats for B.H.M.S.
Affiliation for 2016-17 of Barkatullah University, Bhopal
Affiliation for 2015-16 of M.P. Medical Science University, Jabalpur
5. Detail of students admitted, merit and category wise for 2015-16.
Detail of students admitted, merit and category wise for 2016-17.
6. Details of Continuous Medical Education Programme, Conferences and/or Academic activities by the Institute.
18/02/2016 - By Authorities of IIHMR, New Delhi.
25/02/2016 - By Dr. D.K. Satpathi on injuries.
15/03/2016 - By Dr. S.K. Nigam - Anorectal Diseases.
15/04/2016 - By Dr. Gopal Batni - Hypertension.
7. Details of any awards and achievement received by the students or faculty:-
1. Lecture given on GIT on CME at Govt. Homoeopathic Med. College, Bhopal by Dr. R. S. Agrawal.
2. Lecture given on Evaluation based endocrine physiology CME at Govt. Homoeopathic Med. College, Bhopal by Dr. Shail Jain.
3. Lecture given on Preparation of Homoeopathic Drugs at Govt. Hom. Med. College, Bhopal by Dr. Sandeep Sharma
8. Details of the affiliated University and its Vice-Chancellor and Registrars
1. Barkatullah University, Bhopal
Prof. M.D. Tiwari-Vice Chancellor,
Dr. Uday Narayan Shukla– Registrar
2. Madhya Pradesh Medical Sciences University, Jabalpur
Dr. R.S. Sharma - Vice Chancellor.
Dr. S.P. Pandey - Registrar
9. Result of all the examination of last one year.
10. Detailed status of recognition of all the courses.
Letter of Ministry of Human Resource Development Department of Higher Education
11. Details of Clinical Material in the Hospital.