College library "Gyana Soudha" meaning temple of knowledge is the heart of our colleges.
- Fully functional The State-of-the-Art Library Automation System works on SOUL 2.0.
- The library has unique serene reading ambience with good lighting & ventilation.
- Library has proactive advisory committee.
- There are three reading rooms accommodating 500 students at a time and has over 2700 books, 67 journals (national & International) & back dated issues.
- Books circulation through computerised automation software with barcoding for individual books.
- Library follows open access systems which gives freedom for looking into books & choose.
- There is audio and video room and provides awareness services, Bibliography services.
- Xerox, Binding services are also provided in library
E - Journals