Advances in Mechanical Engineering, Energy Systems and Sustainability
December 22-23, 2014
LNCT GROUP OF COLLEGES, GWALIOR
(Approved by AICTE, New Delhi, & Affiliated to RGPV, DTE. Bhopal, M.P.)
LNCT GROUP was established in the year 1994 under the aegis of Late Shri C. L. Chouksey Education Society. This institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, New Delhi and is affiliated to RGPV Technical University, Bhopal , M.P.
The primary objective of ICAMES’ 14 is to provide a platform for researchers, scientists, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and information in relation to latest developments and development activities in “Advances in Mechanical Engineering, Energy Systems and Sustainability”
Papers are invited in topics:
Thermodynamics and Thermal systems Heat Transfer
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) IC Engines
Materials and manufacturing Innovative Design
Advanced Combustion systems Fluid mechanics
Coal, natural gas energy conversion systems, Biomass power generation and co-firing systems, Integrated energy systems
Renewable energy sources (Wind, Solar, Hydrogen, Biofuels)
Energy Storage systems and Waste heat recovery
Energy Conservation and Management, Pollution Reduction, Sustainability.
All the accepted papers for the ICAMES ’14 will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN number and selected papers will also be published in International journal.
Conference Paper Submission:
Paper Submission: November 15th , 2014
Notification of acceptance/ Revision November 25th, 2014
Revised paper Submission: December 05, 2014.
Paper Submission Guidelines:
1. Page limit is 8 pages. 2. Follow International Journal of Energy Research paper format.3.A sample paper is posted on the College website along with conference details.
For Further Details Visit
For Queries Mail to
Conference E-Mail Id
The language of the journal is English and spelling should conform to that of the Oxford English Dictionary. 12-point type in one of the standard fonts: Times, Helvetica, or Courier is preferred. It is not necessary to double-line space your manuscript. Tables must be on separate pages after the reference list, and not be incorporated into the main text. Figures and tables, should be uploaded as separate figure files.
• During the submission process you must enter the full title, short title of up to 70 characters and names and affiliations of all authors. Give the full address, including email, telephone and fax, of the author who is to check the proofs.
• Include the name(s) of any sponsor(s) of the research contained in the paper, along withgrant number(s) .
• Enter a summary of up to 300 words for all articles. This is a concise summary of the whole paper, not just the conclusions, and is understandable without reference to the rest of the paper. It should contain no citation to other published work.
• Table of contents entries: International Journal of Energy Research publishes Graphical Table of Contents (GTOC) from 2012. Authors should submit an abstract figure (diagram or illustration selected from the manuscript or an additional “eye-catching” figure) and accompanying text for this abstract with the original manuscript. The GTOC entry should include the paper title, the authors’ names (with the corresponding author indicated by an asterisk) together with the figure and no more than 80 words or 3 sentences of text summarizing the key findings presented in the paper.
• Include up to eight keywords that describe your paper for indexing purposes.
Reference style. References should be cited in the text by number within square brackets and listed at the end of the paper in the order in which they appear in the text. All references must be complete and accurate. If necessary, cite unpublished or personal work in the text but do not include it in the reference list. Where possible the DOI * for the reference should be included at the end of the reference. Online citations should include date of access. References should be listed in the following style:
1. Jin WG, Cheung YK, Zienkiewicz OC. Trefftz method for Kirchhoff plate bending problems.International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering 1991; 36 : 765-781.
2. Reismann H. Elastic Plates: Theory and Application . Wiley: New York, 1988;1-10. Oestreicher, N., The cost of adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with early-stage breast carcinoma, Cancer 2005; 104(10) , pp. 2054 – 2062, DOI: 10.1002/cncr.21464.