The institute campus is located on a area of 10.4 acres of land. The campus will provide an ideal setting for studies with lush greenery all around amid a tranquil atmosphere. The Institutional Buildings in an area of 2,50,000 sq.ft. have come up as follows within a short span of time :
Main building :
- A-Block (50,000 sq.ft.) housing classrooms, labs for PG courses, labs for automobile engineering.
- B-Block (1,92,000 sq.ft.) housing Classrooms, Auditorium, Conference Hall, Administrative Block, Library, Labs for all UG Courses, Central Computer Lab, Faculty rooms and Staff rooms and departmental libraries etc.
- Central workshop block of 8,000 sq.ft. area housing basic mechanical workshops.
- Canteen block serving hygienic & delicious food.
- Provision for separate boys and girls hostels.
- College has bus services for day scholars.
- A 150 KVA substation has been established to cater the power requirements, and 65 KVA Silent Generator to provide 24×7 backup for electric supply
CENTRAL LIBRARY :
Dwelling on new digital initiatives the LNCT Central Library cater to the academic interests and research needs of the student and faculty members. Buildup more than 12500Sq.ft the library is well stocked with over print books 28920 volumes and 500 back sets of periodicals. 11 news papers and more than 80 electronic media like CDs/DVDs. The library house industry relevant reports, standards, annual reports, magazines, newsletters, etc. An automated set-up with user-friendly portal providing a single point access to e-resources is underway, the Library has a rich collection on various subjects like management, business, technology, pharmacy, sciences, etc. More than 1400 users are taking advantage of this library annually.
The Library is managed professionally and apart from Lending and Reference services; offer good number of e-info services. The Library and E-Resource Centre plays a proactive role to ensure that the information resources are acquired and organized to meet the present and future needs of its users.
The Library holds documents predominantly related to management, engineering, computers, information technology, HRM, Marketing, fine and its allied subjects and aims to develop a comprehensive collection of information resources that are useful for academic and research purposes. The Library and E-Resource Centre play a proactive role to ensure that the information resources are acquired and organized to meet the present and future needs of its users.
The college as equipped its labs according to the latest curriculum of Rajive Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal. Equipments worth Rs. 10 Cr. have been purchased and will be updated regularly. The major labs in the college for the first year students are as mentioned below :
- Computer Center
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Chemistry
- Engineering Graphic
- Basic Mechanical Engineering
- Basic Civil Eng. & app. Mechanics
- Engineering Physics
- Work Shop
College is providing a separate hostel facility for boys for 160 students and girls for 80 students in a peaceful and serene atmosphere of the college campus itself.